About the Team
The Security & IT Operations team plays a key role in ensuring that our products and services are developed and operated by fulfilling the highest security standards. Furthermore, the team is in charge of operating security tools that protect our internal and customer facing assets, managing incidents through to resolution, and maintaining the security posture of DA across regions where we operate.
About the role
- Lead the Cyber Operations function within the Security team in Doctor Anywhere.
- Be responsible for the building and day-to-day running of the Cyber Operations team.
- Implement, manage and optimise security appliances (e.g., endpoint protections, patch management, DLP, network perimeter and cloud security measures).
- Perform on-prem and cloud security assessments and take ownership to address any findings.
- Serve as the architect for infrastructure security in on-prem and multi-cloud environment to facilitate secure operations in an optimum manner.
- Work on native security tools in a multi-cloud environment.
- Ensure the hardening of resources on both on-prem and multi-cloud platforms.
- Responsible in SOC-related work to actively monitor the organisation’s IT environment.
- Manage and respond to security incidents, including containment, resolution and remediation.
- Monitor, analyse and investigate security logs, events and alerts from DA security devices and infrastructure platforms.
- Drive IT Security initiatives to enable the organisation to achieve its strategic and business objectives.
- Keep abreast of new security technologies, threats and vulnerabilities and implement relevant preventive and detective measures.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Degree or Cyber Security related qualifications.
- IT or security related certification is an advantage, but not a must.
- 7+ years of experience in IT Security operations, with experience managing a team.
- Hands-on experience with multi-cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and familiar with network security and networking technologies.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Healthtech operations;
- Cloud Infrastructure and Security, SOC Monitoring, Endpoint Security, DLP, CASB;
- Host Security Reviews (OS, DB, Firewall, etc)
- Threat Intelligence
- IT DRP and BCP;
- Strong interpersonal skills with good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Good problem skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic and able to work independently when required.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Comfortable with ambiguity – we’re a fast-growing business, and there’s always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.
About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere (DA) is on a mission to be the largest tech-enabled, omnichannel healthcare provider in Southeast Asia. First launched in Singapore in 2017, DA aims to bridge gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through developing innovative solutions and technologies. In 2021, DA raised SGD$88 million in Series C fundraising (August 2021) and acquired Doctor Raksa, the biggest telemedicine platform in Thailand which further strengthened our foundation for telehealth and healthcare offerings. Today, DA is present in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and India, serving more than 2.5 million (and growing) users across the region.At DA, we believe in the value of innovation and collaboration. Grounded in our motto of “Keep Going, Keep Growing”, our team strives towards excellence every day, and values diversity in perspectives brought by every member. Together, we bring quality healthcare to your doorstep!