About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere (DA) is on a mission to be the largest tech-enabled, omnichannel healthcare provider in Southeast Asia. First launched in Singapore in 2017, DA aims to bridge gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through developing innovative solutions and technologies. In 2021, DA raised SGD$88 million in Series C fundraising (August 2021) and acquired Doctor Raksa, the biggest telemedicine platform in Thailand which further strengthened our foundation for telehealth and healthcare offerings. Today, DA is present in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and India, serving more than 2.5 million (and growing) users across the region.
At DA, we believe in the value of innovation and collaboration. Grounded in our motto of “Keep Going, Keep Growing”, our team strives towards excellence every day, and values diversity in perspectives brought by every member. Together, we bring quality healthcare to your doorstep!
The Infrastructure & Security team is the backbone of our platforms and services. Our Infrastructure & Security team is responsible for ensuring day to day operations, supporting and securing our large scale and highly critical applications and availability of our platform and services.
- Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining Infrastructure & Apps on AWS and Azure. Good to have knowledge of GCP.
- Managing day-to-day operations and administer cloud and on-prem infrastructure & security configuration to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- User access management with RBAC
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure and Application monitoring based on KPIs and reporting on periodic and ad hoc basis to management
- Must have experience with Infrastructure and application monitoring tools
- Must have experience working with AWS device farm
- Must be familiar with CI-CD tool-chain and have work experience with knowledge of config and administration of tools in the tool-chain
- Hands-on experience in building automated deployment and config management to minimize manual intervention and to meet security and compliance objectives.
- Implement and maintain configuration management and infrastructure as code (any one of the tools CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible/puppet).
- Must have experience in migrating Infrastructure across AWS and Azure
- Implement cloud-based Infrastructure for new projects for data analytics, web portals, and mobile applications.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems with 8+ years of experience in creating secured cloud-based infrastructure
- Minimum 3 year of hands-on experience on container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Experience in assessing system architectures and technical feasibility trade-offs
- Experience with several cloud technologies, preferably in AWS and Azure
- Hands-on experience in implementing security solutions from monitoring the infrastructure for threats
- Experience in using and administering monitoring tools like DataDog, Nagios, NewRelic for Apps and Infra monitoring on cloud
- Familiarity with systems monitoring, log aggregation, and dashboard solutions
- Experience in building and operating mission critical, highly available (24×7) systems
- Understanding of web technologies and knowledge of REST APIs, secure network communication, Node JS, React, Python, SQL and NoSQL
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment. Must have worked with a hybrid environment with a mix of on-prem and cloud setup.
- Comfortable with fast paced operations and not afraid to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills