About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere (DA) is on a mission to be the largest tech-enabled, omnichannel healthcare provider in Southeast Asia. First launched in Singapore in 2017, DA aims to bridge gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through developing innovative solutions and technologies. In 2021, DA raised SGD$88 million in Series C fundraising (August 2021) and acquired Doctor Raksa, the biggest telemedicine platform in Thailand which further strengthened our foundation for telehealth and healthcare offerings. Today, DA is present in Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and India, serving more than 2.5 million (and growing) users across the region.
At DA, we believe in the value of innovation and collaboration. Grounded in our motto of “Keep Going, Keep Growing”, our team strives towards excellence every day, and values diversity in perspectives brought by every member. Together, we bring quality healthcare to your doorstep!
Our team and the role we are hiring for
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Node.js/React fullstack engineer to join our Engineering team to work on large scale, complex system that brings innovation to healthcare. You will be working on modern technology stack and in a cross-functional environment that promotes collaboration within/across teams and managing both internal/external stakeholders.
- Perform hands-on software development, including writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints.
- Provide production support and join the on-call team from time to time (“You build it, you run it”).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Participates in system design and specifications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
- Identify and raise technical risks.
- Maintain working knowledge of IT industry and trends.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience working with Node.js
- Experience in working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD and AWS
- Good experience in API development
- Experience in translating technical concepts into language for audiences, including software engineers, business and technical leaders.
- Experience working with a multicultural team in a remote setting.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way.
- Experience of working within a tech startup and hyper growth environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Not for you? We have other opportunities that may interest you or someone you know. Feel free to visit us at our careers page - for more information.