About Doctor Anywhere
Doctor Anywhere is a regional tech-enabled, omni-channel healthcare company, on a mission is to make healthcare simple, accessible, and efficient for everyone. Doctor Anywhere’s digital platform bridges gaps in the healthcare ecosystem through technology and innovation, enabling users to manage their health easily and effectively through the DA mobile app. Headquartered in Singapore with presence in 5 countries in Southeast Asia, Doctor Anywhere now serves more than one million (and growing) users in the region.
If you thrive in an environment that values disruptive thinking and innovative problem-solving, and would love to do purposeful work that can impact the community, join us in our mission to build great products to help everyone lead happier and healthier lives!
The role we are hiring for
We are seeking a Manager, Operations who will be responsible for overall operational duties which includes developing standard operating procedures and ensuring quality of patients’ experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a mindset of continuous improvement and change and will demonstrate curiosity, collaboration and the ability to deal with ambiguity especially in a start-up environment.
This role reports directly to the General Manager, Philippines.
A summary of the key responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Conduct market research, spearhead new business models and develop scalable ways to replicate best practices locally.
- Work with regional leaders and local managers to plan country launches as well as collaborate with diverse teams across the organization to drive major projects and initiatives toward completion.
- Develop metrics to track service levels as well as standard operating procedures to improve the quality of patients’ experiences.
- Develop analytical frameworks for continuous process improvement locally.
- Develop, train and mentor the local and remote operations teams, evangelizing the importance of back-end operations to the overall performance of the business.
- Communicate product/process needs and work with the product team to deliver them.
- Generate and analyze operations reports for the benefit of internal and external stakeholders
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of progressive Operations experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a start-up company
- Strong commercial judgment with the ability to balance growth, retention and profitability business goals against operational constraints and risk
- Able to drive changes and with a continuous improvement mentality
- Proven ability of building strong working relationships, both internal and external to the organization
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or other data management tools in order to create reports and analyze data
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude, pragmatic, and able to work independently when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we're a fast-growing business and there's always unchartered territories, which is part of the fun. You should be comfortable with it and understand that not everything is 100% defined all the time.